A job at HOPE Technik is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that provides exciting experiences with a team of like-minded individuals.
So whether you are looking out for an internship, commencement opportunities or a job to advance your career, join us if you have the passion for high performance engineering and be a part of something great today!
The individual forms a part of the electrical team to excel in electronics and electrical engineering, contributing in digital, analog and power electronics circuit designs. He will work closely in cross functional project teams, using his above expertise to ensure projects deliver within datelines, budget and with the right quality.
- Develop Electrical & Electronics Circuits in projects
- Contribute to Electrical System Level Design
- Perform FMEA Internal Cross Functional Team
- Perform Circuit Troubleshooting & Generate Failure Analysis Report
- Create BOM for Assigned Project
- Design Electrical Circuit & PCB Layout with Altium
- To create FAT & OSAT and other Test Plans.
- Troubleshoot engineering issues systematically via DOE, RCA etc.
- To develop embedded firmware for project and test
- Derive electrical engineering specifications from customers’ requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies at early stages of the project.
- To Develop Embedded Firmware for Project & Test
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Experience in these Electronic / Electrical engineering sub such as digital circuit design, analog circuit design and power electronics circuit design
- Good Design Knowledge in IEEE 802, USB, PCIe, Can Bus, SPI protocol
- Experience in C/C++, Assembly Language.
- Able to use Altium CAD Software comfortably.
- Experience in Embedded Systems, Control, C-Programming, AC/DC Motor/Actuator.
- Good and confident communicator
You will collaborate with team and partners who are focusing on building unified platform for interconnection among robots, sensors and IT systems. You will work closely with development team of robotics, fleet management, middleware framework and industrial IT systems to build enterprise solution for healthcare and other industry and expanding the application to other verticals. Your work will also extend to the setup of virtual and physical test farm.
- Provides technical and program-level support and guidance to the team
- To ensure that design verification and design validations are carried out to confirm design with the assistance from relevant system/subsystem engineers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Involve in microcontroller programming, PCB design, PLC, power electronics, wireless communication, motors and actuators.
- Degree / Master in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Computer or equivalent
- More than 5 years of electrical engineering experience
- Technical knowledge to work with electrical, mechanical and software architecture.
- Knowledge of and experience in Singapore electrical safety regulations
- Knowledge of electrical high voltage switch-gear and high power DC rectification.
- Able to read drawings, understand engineering documents, and work closely with members of the engineering, operations and purchasing team.
- Familiarity with UPS systems and operations and able to use Altium
- Knowledge of basic microcontroller programming, PCB design, PLC, power electronics, wireless communication, motors and actuators.
- Advanced hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
Support the development of a new business (Robotic Middleware Framework – RMF) by gathering and analysing data to enable the definition of new products & services, new business model, sales and marketing channel etc., The role will also effectively bridge the gap between the business, technical teams and the end-customer.
The intent is to create and develop this business from a local to a global presence and the business analyst will support the BU head directly to realise this objective. The initial focus will be on healthcare, then other industries such as aviation, hospitality and government.
- Support the development of the business strategy by facilitating evidence-based data gathering and analysis with key stakeholders in hospital environments
- Conduct user requirement analysis through a diagnosis of selected hospital operations, factoring in a strong understanding of patient-centric workflows, processes
- Translate user requirements into technical and functional specifications for specific RMF products/services
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business, technical, user (clinician, nurses) adoption problems
- Conduct documentation and gathering of information on existing system specifications while developing technical documentation and training materials.
- Present business cases to detail value to end-customers based on adoption of solutions
- Liaise with stakeholders across all levels and build strong rapport
- Degree / Masters in Computer Science/ Information Systems / Engineering / Business or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience conducting business analysis and/or delivery of IT projects in hospital environments either working for a hospital or a consultant engaging with hospitals
- Strong understanding of hospital operations and processes
- Experience in hypotheses based problem solving
- Ability to think strategically, understand, interpret and apply analytical skills to solve end-customer problems
- Exposure to hospital IT systems (such as HIS, EMRs), workflow development and re-engineering, healthcare pilot evaluation and healthcare clusters’ organisational structure will be added advantages
- Ability to conduct secondary and primary research and develop new lines of inquiry to generate insights
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Intermediate to advanced level skills with MS Office and MS Project
You will be responsible for achieving timely delivery for the final product parts without compromising on the quality. Your team will support the Project manager on project delivery, deployment and after sales support. At all time, you must ensure good housekeeping at the workplace and safe working condition / environment. You will have to maintain good working discipline, adopt the defined production system, good teamwork with other department members. You are required to keep the machines in good operating condition with scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Production: Deliver product at required time, quality and cost
- Process: Follow the defined workflow and procedure
- Planning: Follow the manpower allocation, material and production schedule
- Documentation: Follow the work instruction, work process and safe work procedure in your manufacturing process
- 5S & Safety: Comply and perform existing 5S & Safety practice and standard at workplace
- Preventive Maintenance: Perform simple equipment preventive maintenance
- Continual Improvement: Provide useful feedback and idea to the engineering team to improve quality and easy to produce
- Minimum NITEC or Higher NITEC in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-4 years’ relevant experience in an engineering / manufacturing companies
- Able to understand part quality inspection requirement and performing it
- Able to handle basic equipment maintenance
- Able to handle mechanical and electrical assembly work
- Able to conduct product testing work
- Mechanical: Understand 2D and 3D mechanical drawing
- Electrical: Understand electrical schematics
- Able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to do 1 to 3 years contract and renewable yearly
- Normal shift, 5 days work week
- Assist to design prototype electronics and electrical systems
- Assist to design embedded circuits
- Assist to design electrical harness
- Providing technical support to project team
- Perform outfield testing
- Work on areas such as power electronics, wireless communication, motors and actuators
- Work on unmanned vehicles, robotics and automotive products
- Capable of hands-on realisation of system prototypes in actual environment
- Basic microcontroller programming
- PCB design
- Able to formulate and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Willing to learn and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Assist to design and prototype mechanical systems including areas such as drive train design, structure design, airflow management, shock and vibration design
- Deals with machining, integration, composites, CAD, FEA, CFD
- Assist to manage small volume production and tools design
- Providing technical support to project team
- Perform outfield testing
- Will be working on unmanned vehicles, robotics and automotive products
- Willing to learn
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Aerospace Engineering
- Hands on fabrication
- Proficient in 3D CAD programs such as SolidWorks is advantageous
As Software Engineer (UI / UX Intern), you will be develop web UI and / or embed UI products to support the operation of our intelligent mobile robotics. These are end-to-end products that will require the implementation of both frontend client and backend servers. You will be working closely with the server team and robotics team to acquire data from the robots, display them and provide channels to interact with the robots through.
- Develop Web or embedded UI frontend clients using the React or React Native frameworks
- Interface with XMLRPC API protocols to acquire data and present them
- Deployment on Raspberry PI 3 (for embedded UIs only)
- Writing automated unit tests and end-to-end tests and bug fixing
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS and React frameworks
- Knowledge of XMLRPC protocol is a plus
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Able to work in small teams
- Familiar with Agile practices
As Technical Analyst (Intern), you will be involved in the conceptualisation and design of the next generation of intelligent mobile robot systems, from gathering and defining user requirements, developing technical drawings that describe the solution, evaluating potential technology including developing simple prototypes as proof of concepts and documenting information and work flows of the system. You will work closely with both server and robotics teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Gathering user requirements using user stories and translating them into engineering requirements
- Developing technical drawings using UML diagrams such as Activity diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Interaction Overview diagrams, State Machine diagrams, Sequence diagrams Component diagrams and Composite Structure diagrams
- Evaluating potential technology qualitatively and quantitatively by developing simple prototypes as POCs
- Compiling all the work into a structured and organised document for reference
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the latest software design concepts such as containerisation, API-centric architecture, REST etc
- Knowledge and experience in developing professional UML diagrams
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Highly motivated, organised and driven individual
“I enjoy being with a group of like-minded people and in HOPE Technik, everyone has the same passion for engineering.”
Yeo Kain Thiong,
“Working in HOPE Technik has given me a glimpse of how much we can achieve in the engineering field when brilliant minds are brought together.”
“I have had a lot of opportunities to work on many special projects and learnt many technical skills in the process. Each project taught me the step-by-step on what needs to be done and the processes that go behind it.”
Senior Technician and Chief Welder